LEVELS OF PARTICIPATION – GET INVOLVED AT A LEVEL THAT SUITS YOU
WHAT WE CAN DO
Our members determine the priorities of the ECCNSW and sustain our role as the peak body for all culturally and linguistically diverse communities in New South Wales.
We work to have multiculturalism recognised as part of the Australian way of life and as a valued asset of New South Wales.
If the principles of multiculturalism are important to you and your community, we urge you to join now and support our work.
Choose Your Level of Membership
With over 45 years experience in the sector, our members have a strong and enthusiastic commitment to promoting the tremendous benefits of multiculturalism to NSW.
We facilitate joint action and co-operation between ethnic communities that contributes to social cohesion. Being part of our team provides both a professional and personal benefit to its members and most of all, a wonderful feeling of knowing you are giving back to your community.
- Free Membership of ECCNSW is open to under 25s and/or full time students at an accredited NSW Higher Education Institution who support the objectives of the Council.
- Youth/Student Members have no voting rights.
- Associate Membership of the ECCNSW is open to any individuals who support the objectives of the Council.
- Individual Members have no voting rights.
- Full membership of the ECCNSW is open to any non-profit association, society, club coordinating committee, church or similar organisation having objectives that are not contrary to the objects of the Council.
- This includes an entitlement of 1 delegate. Up to three additional delegates can be nominated at a rate of $33 per delegate depending on the size of an organisation’s membership.
- Corporate Membership of the ECCNSW is open to any corporations, local councils, and government agencies who support the objectives of the Council.
- Corporate Members do not have voting rights.
If you require someone to help you complete this form, please call us on (02) 9319 0288.