Over 8.7 million Census forms have been submitted to date. This is a very positive result, and we are now encouraging those who have not completed to do so as soon as possible.
How you can assist
Some people will need assistance to complete the Census. This is particularly relevant in areas where face-to-face support is not possible due to COVID restrictions. Below are resources for you:
They also have a range of contact-free supports available including:
- online videos and tutorials (available in 26 languages including Auslan)
- Census information translated in over 30 languages
- an easy read guide to completing the Census
- our call centre for support in English
- in-language help through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
A reminder also there are Fill the Form sessions available in over 30 languages found here to assist people
Where local COVID restrictions allow, face-to-face help is also available. This help includes fill in the form and information sessions at local libraries and community centres.
Find support near you at www.census.abs.gov.au/findus