Vaccinations and booster shots
If you are 18 years and older and it has been more than three months since your second COVID-19 vaccination, now is the time to get your booster shot.
With COVID-19 circulating widely in the community, it’s more important than ever to ensure you maintain the high levels of protection against serious illness. Widespread vaccination can also help break the chain of transmission and protect those who are at higher risk during this challenging time.
Bookings can be made at NSW Health vaccination clinics, GPs, pharmacies and Aboriginal Medical Services (AMSs).
View information on vaccines for children aged 5-11 in 74 languages.
Rapid antigen tests (RAT)
Anyone who receives a positive rapid antigen test is now required to register with Service NSW.
Registering via the Service NSW website or app is mandatory and most importantly will ensure you are linked to health care support and advice based on your COVID-19 risk of developing severe illness.
If you or someone in your family can’t register online, please call Service NSW on 13 77 88. If you require a free telephone interpreter, call 131 450, say the language you need in English and ask the interpreter to connect you to Service NSW.
More information on using a rapid antigen test and what to do if you test positive can be found in 15 languages here.
Monitoring for symptoms and getting tested
- Getting tested for COVID-19 – fact sheet in 63 languages
- Information for people who test positive – fact sheet in 63 languages
- Doctors answer commonly asked questions about COVID-19 – videos in 19 languages
Managing COVID-19 safely at home
View videos in:
Other important support and information
- NSW Health has partnered with Sonder to provide a personal wellbeing service with 24/7 multilingual chat and phone access to a range of mental health, medical and wellbeing support services
- Free translation and interpreter 24-hour helpline TIS National 131 450
- NSW Health Isolation Support Line on 1800 943 553
- NSW Health COVID-19 Care at Home Support Line on 1800 960 933
- National COVID-19 Vaccine Helpline 1800 020 080
- Service NSW 13 77 88