Multicultural NSW and NSW Health invite you to an important COVID-19 information session for the community on Monday 5 July, 4.00-4.45pm via Zoom.
Joseph La Posta, CEO of Multicultural NSW, will facilitate the session and Dr Jan Fizzell, Senior Medical Adviser, NSW Health will provide the latest COVID-19 updates and answer questions.
To join the session please use the link below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 971 4857 0168
Passcode: 601 858 25
COVID-19 is spreading in several communities. The Public Health Orders are in place to protect you, your family and the community. Sadly, some people simply going about their daily business are coming into contact with COVID-19 and taking it home to their families.
We all play a critical role in stopping the spread of the virus and keeping communities safe. You can help by sharing the key message across your communities for example:
- Minimize your movement in the community as much as possible.
- Where you are providing care please keep contact to a minimum (e.g. drop off groceries at the door, send one person to provide care instead of making a family visit)
- Avoid shopping centres or anywhere with crowds as much as possible.
- If you have even the most minor of symptoms – runny nose, sore throat – wherever you are in Sydney – please get tested and isolate away from your family.
- The sooner we can have fewer cases with fewer contacts in the community the sooner we can see life getting back to normal.
This information session aims to share the latest public health advice to keep everyone safe.