The Department of Customer Service’s SafeWork team is seeking talented candidates with disability across NSW to become SafeWork Inspectors. They are creating a talent pool of candidates and will be employing people from this pool.
Starting salary is $101,856 p/a plus 10% Super. Training is provided and adjustments to the recruitment process and to the workplace are of course available.
The inherent requirements of the role are:
- Possess excellent communication skills including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Bring a solution-focused approach to problem-solving
- Be consultative, engaging, inquisitive and educational in your interactions with stakeholders
- Have the ability to identify and manage complex health and safety issues and concerns
- Display resilience to adverse circumstances
- Work collaboratively in a diverse team, whilst retaining the ability to work with autonomy
- Be competent using a wide range of technology. i.e. tablets and computer applications
- Hold a valid NSW Drivers Licence and be willing to travel throughout NSW as required.
For further information, please see the ad and role description in the links below. If you requirement any adjustments to the recruitment process, please contact [email protected]; you can request a call back.
Applications close Monday 13th September 2021 (9:59am).
To apply, please go to these links: