Have you heard about the Multicultural Youth Linker Program?
It’s a free program for young people from refugee, migrant and similar backgrounds who would like support with navigating and accessing government and non-government services.
A Youth Linker is a person from a migrant and refugee background who can help you explore opportunities to reach your goals, as well as provide information and advice on a range of topics such as:
– how to obtain a licence and manage fines
– studying and finding courses
– staying healthy
– finding hobbies and friends
– supporting family
– connecting to local services and non-government organisation support
– learning more about opportunities in Australia.
Face to face appointments with a Linker are available- you can book via the link here.