Click to download the document to access an extensive list of multilingual resources developed by NSW Health to share with your community.
This includes links to videos which demonstrate how to wear a mask.
The videos are currently being updated to reflect the rules in the new public health order.
It is also timely to remind the community that:
- Testing at public COVID-19 clinics is free, quick and easy. No Medicare card is required and most people in NSW receive their test results within 24 hours.
- COVID-19 symptoms include a fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of smell, loss of taste. Keep coming forward to get tested. Get tested every time you have any symptoms.
- NSW Health has increased testing options for the community and there are more than 350 COVID-19 testing locations in NSW.
To find your nearest clinic visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others/clinics or speak to your GP about getting tested. There are procedures in place to keep everyone who comes to the testing clinics safe. You must self-isolate until you get your result.
Telephone interpreter services are available. For free help in your language call 13 14 50.
The best protection against COVID-19 is to do all of the following:
- Keep 1.5m apart.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Stay home and get tested immediately if unwell.
- Wear a face mask when required or if unable to physically distance.
For rules about face masks in Greater Sydney, visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/greater-sydney