Surf Live Saving NSW has created new resources to promote to communities. The Beach & Coastal Safety Resource Hub, now has a cohort of brand new resources for you to view, access and share.
What’s new on the Beach & Coastal Safety Resource Hub?
- There are now 29 in-language coastal safety pages available.
- There is now a comprehensive set of multilingual coastal safety resources that now includes rock fishing as well.
- Special mention to our new Meet a Lifesaver in language videos (more to come!)
There is also a new Beach Safety for Kids page that can be promoted to families with young children.
Please do also note that we are now running monthly Livestream sessions if any of your groups or communities are keen to attend – we are planning multilingual Livestreams for 2022 as well!
What social media support is available?
- Please download the social media guide HERE – contains a direct link table to all in-language pages.
- To access the available social media tiles, please use the following link: Dropbox – English-Multicultural Social Tiles – Simplify your life